1. I am not affiliated with or sponsored by any theme park, theme park company, or ride manufacturers, including, but not limited to, Disney, Six Flags, Herschend, Cedar Fair, Universal, etc. Any information or media posted in regards to these parks or companies are purely for entertainment and informative purposes. All rights and intellectual properties are reserved by their respective owners.
2. While I am a theme park employee, I will keep the name of my employer confidential to avoid any conflicts. Any information that I post regarding this will be done in a confidential format, and will not reveal specific names, properties, or other delicate information. While I do want to inform people and answer as many questions as possible, I love my job and will not risk losing it. I can answer questions about aspects of ride operations in general, but cannot act as a representative of the park in any way.
3. The information and media that I post are property of myself. I do not allow for use of my content without appropriate permission or citation. I have the right to file a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) complaint against any person who violates this rule. I am a believer that information should be free of charge, and widely available, but the owner should receive the proper credit. Following through with this, all photos that I use are either my own, provided by park press, or used from others with proper sourcing. For internet photos, the source will be below the picture, and for photos found through my website builder, the program automatically sources the photo in the footer. If you feel that your media has not received proper sourcing, contact me.
4. This site uses aspects of social media such as, but not limited to, blogging, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Email, forums, and user created comments. While these avenues of discussion will be moderated, it is impossible to monitor all forms of communication 24/7. I want to create a friendly, unhostile community without vulgar or offensive language. I will remove any posts that have the potential to be harmful to other posters or companies.
5. We totally encourage adding content from fans and followers of the site, but also hold the discretion to be selective about what to post. For example, any pictures or media taken illegally, such as stealing somebody's content, or breaking park rules to obtain a photo will not be posted/tolerated. Rumors that seem to be bait, red herrings, etc. will not be posted without proper sources. Do not let this discourage anyone from contacting me personally or posting material to the site, but let it be a guideline for what/what not to post.
5. As the website grows, so will this list. This is not meant to be a list of rules, rather it is a statement of my rights and beliefs as the owner of the website. The main goal of me creating this is to provide another form of press/media for the amusement industry.