Positions Now Open!
Coastin' USA has grown immensely over the past month. Our views have reached record levels, the YouTube channel is growing steadily, and with the amount of content that we are producing, the load is becoming quite heavy.
We are all busy between school, work, and personal events. For one person, it is becoming too strenuous to try and juggle all of this as well as the website. I am reaching out to find committed and loyal people who want to join the team, and become part of a growing website that is all about having fun and exploring new parks! Below I will list some of the openings that we have...
See: Podcact Ep. 1
Have you ever wanted to be part of a show that discusses theme parks, rides, and all things amusement? We are searching for hosts for the Coastin' USA podcast who are committed to generating a fun and informative show. Requirements are:
- Must be at least 16 years old, preferably 18+
- Have proper audio/visual equipment, software, and internet
- Be available around twice a month for 1-2 hours to record
- Have vast knowledge and passion for theme parks and rides
- Have a good, clear speaking voice
- Professional and family friendly attitude
- Keep up with the latest news, rumors, and updates
For more information, Apply Below!
Social Media Correspondant
Are you tech savvy and keep up with all the latest apps? Then you may want to become a Social Media Correspondant. Responsibilities include:
- Basic knowledge of Facebook/Twitter as well as other social media
- Posting updates on behalf of Coastin' USA regularly
- Communicating with followers and responding to messages
- Drive growth and traffic of website, and gain more followers
- Create unique posts that are appropriate and reflect our beliefs
Database Entry Team
We will begin to create a park database covering all of the rides and parks in North America. Visuals, descriptions, and information will follow a certain structure meant to inform and entertain. As a part of this team, you will be responsible for helping create these pages and adding to the website.
- Must have advanced knowledge of theme parks and rides
- Be able to follow a structure when designing pages
- Creating pages on behalf of the website as an admin
- Must have good grammar, spelling, and sentence structure
- Have the time to create a few pages per week (flexible schedule)
- Compiling facts, figures, and history of the industry